Loctite 434105 Light Cure 3924 Adhesive, 25mil Syringe
The Loctite® 434105 Light Cure 3924™ UV/V Adhesive offers superior sterilization resistance.
LOCTITE® AA 3924 is a transparent to hazy liquid, fluorescent, UV acrylic adhesive free of undissolved solids. It is suitable for a wide variety of applications that require fast cure, flexibility, high adhesion and autoclave resistance. It achieves excellent adhesion to glass, plastics and metal. It is suitable for the assembly of disposable medical devices, having Henkel's ISO 10993 Protocol.
- Qualified to Henkel's ISO 10993 Protocol for use in disposable medical devices
- Suitable for a wide variety of applications that require fast cure, flexibility, high adhesion and autoclave resistance
- Specifically designed for bonding stainless steel cannulae into hubs, syringes and lancets for needle assemblies
- Suitable substrates include polyvinyl chloride, thermoplastic, polycarbonate, metal and glass
- Medium viscosity
- Bonds a wide variety of glass, plastic and metal components where environmental resistance is required
- Fast cure
- Suitable for use in the assembly of disposable medical devices
- 25 ml syringe
- Formerly part number 36488