Menda 35693 Conductive Flat Firm Brush, 2"
The Menda 35693 Conductive Flat Firm Brushes are ideal for removing dust, dirt and left over materials from printed circuit boards (PCB) and other static sensitive components.
Menda 35693 Features:
- ESD Brushes are ideal for removing dust, dirt, and foreign object debris from printed circuit boards (PCB) and other static sensitive component
- Allows thorough cleaning of ESD sensitive assemblies without the danger of high charges generated by conventional brushes when held by grounded personnel
- Dissipative polypropylene black handles remove charges when grounded
- ESD properties of conductive handles are not affected by humidity as are wooden handle brushes
- Conductive nylon-based copper bristles with hog hair and two other natural fiber
- Firm bristles are mainly for electronics, especially on circuit boards used for removing solder and/or rework debris
- RTT Resistance: 1 x103 to <1 x105 ohms tested per modified ANSI/ESD S4.1