Menda 35735 Dissipative One Touch IPA Printed Blue Bottle, 6oz
The Menda 35735 Durastatic™ Dissipative One Touch Isopropanol (IPA) Printed Blue Bottle makes sure workers are aware of chemical hazards every time they pick up a bottle.
Just the facts for Menda 35735:
- Available in 4 Colors - Orange, Green, Blue and Yellow
- OSHA June 2015 HCS Hazard compliant with Globally Harmonized System of Classification and Labeling Chemicals (GHS) Pictograms and "Danger" Signal word
- HDPE durAstatic® bottles are dissipative and are designed to protect your valuable static sensitive printed circuitry
- Keep your existing pump. We offer purchase of just the bottles for an economical way to upgrade bottles as needed.
- Make sure workers are aware of chemical hazards every time they pick up a bottle
- Right-to-Know (RTK) labels inform employees of chemical hazards, as required by OSHA's Federal Hazard Communication Standard 29 CFR 1910.1200
- No migratory additives - reduces the chance for contamination from the bottle
- Embossed with ESD Protective Symbol
- Long lasting dissipative properties:
- Rtt: 1 x 104 to <1 x 1011ohms tested per ANSI/ESD STM11.12
- <2 second charge decay, tested per IEC 61340-5-1:1998
- Printed with the bottle contents to eliminate the need for additional labels
- Genuine Made in the United States of America