The Panavise 209 attaches securely to any smooth, flat, non-porous surface; lift tab to release vise from surface.
Panavise 209 Features:
- Easy-to-use single knob controls head movement through 3-planes: 210° Tilt, 360° Turn & 360° Rotation
- Fine/coarse adjusting knob controls jaw pressure for delicate work
- Grooved jaws are excellent for holding small objects and are made of reinforced thermal composite plastic
- Jaws are 2" (50.8mm) tall, 1" (25.4mm) wide, and open to 2.875" (73mm)
- Arm movement is 140°; positive indents control movement to prevent "flopping"; the control knob locks the arm firmly into place
- Base Diameter: 3.4" (86.4mm), Height: 7.5" (173mm)