Transforming Technologies ESDC1003C ESD Curtain
Anti-Static and ESD curtains are a great way to separate critical workspaces while also attending to the static-sensitive nature of certain products.
Transparent PVC ESD curtains are an ideal barrier wall for sensitive environments. Honeycomb grids are installed on both sides of the PVC curtain for safe dissipation of static electricity. These Antistatic Curtains are critical for applications where any electrical discharge could pose damage to critical components or explosion risk such as electronics, pharmaceutical, medical, printing, painting.
The ESD curtains also have a great draping ability so that they can be used as a protective covering for carts, instruments, or entire walls. The PVC material is very flexible and easy to cut for your specific application. Sold in 4ft wide rolls.
Features of the Transforming Technologies ESDC1003C ESD Curtain:
- CONTROL: ESD curtains are an ideal barrier wall for sensitive environments such as cleanrooms and control manufacturing environments.
- ANTI-STATIC: The honeycomb conductive scrim grounds static charges in the area to maintain cleanliness, prevent ESD damage and promote product quality.
- SOLUTIONS: The curtains are sold in 4’x 98’ x0.3mm rolls that can be easily converted for your application. Easily cut custom sizes with a razor knife and replace as needed.
- TRANSPARENT: Made with clear PVC with an embedded conductive honeycomb grid that can be used as softwalls to separate areas while maintaining views inside.
- SIZE 4’x 98’ x0.3mm (1.37 x 30M x 0.3mm)
- RESISTANCE: 2 x 10^11ohms