Tronex 5312W Cutter, Tungsten Alloy Body, Miniature Oval Flush Standard
- Made from solid Tungesten Alloy Steel.
- Machined and formed to have exceptionally sharp cutting edges.
- Hardness of 66 to 68 HRC on both cutting edges.
- Used for cutting fine hard wire such as Nitinol and Stainless Steel.
- W cutters are better suited for ultra fine hard wire and when access into tight areas is required.
- Tronex is the only manufacturer in the world who makes these type of hard wire cutters.
- Mini Oval Relief Class W Cutters
- Handle Length: standard (short)
- Head Shape: Mini Oval Head
- Cutting Edge: Flush
- Material: Tungsten Alloy Steel
- Finish: Polished with gold screw
- Cutting Capacity (steel wire): .003" - .010" (.08mm – .25mm); 39-30 AWG