Dr. Storage Dry Cabinets
Dr. Storage, founded in 1991, manufactures dry storage cabinets utilized by major technology companies such as Apple, Sony, Panasonic, and IBM. Dry storage cabinets. These cabinets meet J-STD-033C standards and are necessary for safe manufacturing, service, and storage of sensitive electronic parts. Humidity control is vital to avoid incomplete soldering connections and cracking of epoxies used on printed circuit boards and other delicate electronic components.
Dr. Storage offers customize-able cabinets in a variety of sizes that can be configured to meet your humidity control needs.
Features and options include:
- LED controls with temperature and humidity indicators
- Storage bins
- Airtight cabinet body with reinforced glass windows
- Dehumidifier made of PPS material (no dripping or frosting)
- Adjustable shelves
- Tape feeder and tape reel add-ons
- Customize-able slide drawers with optional dividers