The CircuitWorks CW7250 Boron Nitride Heat sink Grease comes in a syringe dispenser form for precise application of an ultra high efficiency, thermally conductive grease.
CircuitWorks CW7250 Features:
- Provides maximum thermal conductivity with superior dielectric properties
- Silicone free compound will not harden or dry out
- Electrically insulative; noncorrosive and nonflammable
- Thermally stable from -99.4ºF/-73ºC to 392ºF/200ºC
- Exceeds MIL-C-47113 for Thermal Conductivity
- Formulated for maximum heat transfer between circuit components and heat sinks without electrical conductivity