Eagle Group PHSE-S-H Portable Hand Sink, Open Base Model
Eagle Groups Portable Hand SInks offer a mobile solution for adding handwashing stations in unconventional areas, or where they may be needed on a temporary basis. Plumbing hookups are not required and all you need is 120-volt receptacle and water added.
Features of the Eagle Group PHSE-S-H Portable Hand Sink:
- 2.5-gallon hot water heater with accumulator tank.
- Platform for hot water heater features NEMA 5-15R GFCI electrical outlet.
- Deck mount faucet with gooseneck spout.
- Towel rack, mounted to underside of tabletop, accommodates standard household paper towels.
- Deck mount soap dispenser with 16-oz. container and 4˝ (102mm) chrome spout.
- 5-gallon fresh water tank.
- 7-gallon soiled water tank.
- Trash can.
- Patented uni-lok® gusset system (patent #5,165,349): gussets are recessed into hat channel, reducing lateral movement.
- 16 gauge 300 series polished stainless steel 30˝ x 30˝ (762 x 762mm) tabletop.
- 103 ⁄8˝ x 123 ⁄4˝ x 6˝ (264 x 324 x 152mm) removable pan.
- Built-in trash chute.
- Square edge top with ends turned down 90˚, providing for flush installations when required
- Heavy gauge stainless steel undershelf with cord wrap.
- Heavy duty marine edge design.
- 15 ⁄8˝ (41mm)-diameter heavy duty stainless steel legs.
- 4˝ (102mm) casters—two with brake.