EasyBraid OS-C-100 One-Step Desoldering Braid, .075" x 100'
- Used in the rework and repair of printed circuit boards, computers, cell phones, or other electronics
- Easily removes solder from components or pads on a circuit board
- Concentrated fine copper braiding utilizes less length of wick for each desoldering application
- Made of clean, oxide-free copper wire; tight weave enables quick “on and off” desoldering
- Flux residue on board does not need to be cleaned
- To be used in conjunction with processes using RMA type no-clean fluxes
- Uses flux classification type L0 per IPC J-STD-004B - compatible with R, RA, RMA, and NC type fluxes