The Hakko FX-600 is designed for soldering in electronics, and because of it's portability, it is an ideally suited for the hobbyist and electronics enthusiast that is looking for a high performing soldering iron at an affordable price.
Whether soldering electrical wires, terminals, through-hole electronic components or (SMD) surface mount devices, the FX-600 is the tool of choice when you need to solder in electronics and you need mobility.
The FX-600 uses the HAKKO T18 Series soldering iron tips, which are very popular for soldering in electronics because of their versatility and small size. A wide variety of tip shapes are available to meet your soldering needs.
- 74 Watts, 120V
- Temperature range from 200-500°C
- Temperature Stability: +/-1°C at idle temperature
- Tip to ground potential:Tip to ground resistance: <2Ω
- Length (with B tip and without cord): 233mm / 9.5"
- Includes T18-B Conical tip, Uses the T18 series tips