IMPORTANT CONDITION CONCERNING THIS PRODUCT: This product CAN NOT be shipped to a home address! If you place an order attempting to have this shipped to a home address, we will cancel and refund your order LESS the credit card processing fee.
The Kester 1544 Activated Rosin Liquid Flux is a homogeneous solution of high quality, purified Grade WW rosin blended into an alcohol solvent system. A very effective activating agent has been added to provide superior fluxing ability. Kester 1544 is a liquid equivalent of Kester 44 Activated Rosin Core Solder. The desired flux activity and the amount of rosin residue are determined by the concentration (solids percentage) of the flux.
Kester 63-0000-1544 Features:
- Developed for fluxing applications where non-activated and mildly activated rosin fluxes are too inactive to remove metal oxides
- Where soldering of electronic assemblies requires instant wetting and excellent capillary flow
- Can be used for solder coating or tinning bare leads
- High thermal stability
- Improves soldering performance
- Classified as ROM1 per J-STD-004
BUY A CARTON OF 4, PAY THE SAME HAZMAT FEE! CLICK HERE