IMPORTANT CONDITION CONCERNING THIS PRODUCT: This product CAN NOT be shipped to a home address! If you place an order attempting to have this shipped to a home address, we will cancel and refund your order LESS the credit card processing fee.
Kester 2331-ZX is an innovation in organic acid water-soluble flux chemistry for soldering circuit board assemblies. This unique, neutral pH chemistry flux provides the best ionic cleanliness of any organic water-soluble flux available to the electronics industry. This popular flux has been used for soldering critical assemblies in the computer, telecommunications and other industries. No offensive odors will be emitted during soldering. 2331-ZX will not create excessive foaming in standard water cleaning systems. 2331-ZX has good soldering properties for improved productivity without sacrificing reliability of the assembly. This flux does not attack properly cured solder masks or FR-4 epoxy-glass laminate. 2331-ZX is not detrimental to the surface insulation resistance of the soldered assembly. Use of this flux minimizes cleaning costs while complying with environmental regulations. 2331-ZX is classified as ORH1.
Just the facts for Kester 63-0097-2331:
- No offensive odors will be emitted during soldering
- This flux does not attack properly cured solder masks or FR-4 epoxy-glass laminate
- Use of this flux minimizes cleaning costs while complying with environmental regulations
- High activity
- Minimizes icicling and bridging
- Chemically compatible with most solder masks and board laminates
- pH Neutral Chemistry
- Classified as ORH1 per J-STD-004
BUY A CARTON OF 4, PAY THE SAME HAZMAT FEE! CLICK HERE