The Loctite® 2087067 PST® 567™ Thread Sealant has excellent solvent resistance, allows easy assembly, prevents galling and can withstand temperatures up to 400°F.
LOCTITE® 567 is an off-white, low strength, thixotropic methacrylate thread sealant. It cures in the absence of air and by contact with metals when confined within threads up to M80/R3”. It is best suited for use on coarse metal threads and its breakaway torque rating is 1.7Nm. Viscosity is 280,000 - 800,000 mPa·s and service temperature -55 to +150ºC. UL approved.
- Excellent for high pressure applications
- Locks and seals tapered metal, pipe threads and fittings
- Ideal for stainless steel, aluminum, galvanized metal and other inert metals
- Disassembles with hand tools
- 50 ml tube
- Formerly part number 56747