Loctite 434108 Light Cure 3926 25mil Syringe Adhesive, 10/pk
The Loctite® 434108 Light Cure 392 UV/V offers fluorescing superior sterilization resistance.
LOCTITE® AA 3926 is a high viscosity, acrylic-based light-cured adhesive that provides flexible bonds when joining stress-sensitive plastics. It also offers low yellowing in sunlight conditions. It delivers a depth of cure >13 mm and a fixturing time of just 3 secs and can also bond metals, glass and ceramics and is qualified to ISO 10993.
- Particularly suited to stress-sensitive plastics
- Low yellowing
- Deep curing, rapid fixturing
- ISO 10993 qualified
Loctite 434108 Features:
- Bonds a wide variety of glass, plastic and metal components
- Fast cure
- High adhesion and autoclave resistance
- Fluoresce under black light facilities
- Medium viscosity
- 25 ml syringe
- Formerly part number 36492