Loctite 524540 Prism 4851 Flexible Adhesive, 20 grams
The Loctite® 524540 Prism® 4851™ is designed for the assembly of difficult to bond materials and is specifically formulated to provide flexible bondlines.
LOCTITE® 4851 is a clear, colorless, ethyl/butyl cyanoacrylate adhesive liquid designed for the assembly of difficult-to-bond materials and is specifically formulated to provide flexible bondlines. It provides rapid bonding of a wide range of materials including porous or absorbent materials. It is suitable for the assembly of disposable medical devices, having Henkel's ISO 10993 Protocol.
Loctite 524540 Features:
- Medium viscosity
- Rapid bonding to metals, plastics and elastomer's
- Rubber bonding maintains the full compressibility of the joint
- Particularly suited for bonding porous or absorbent materials
- Suitable for use in the assembly of disposable medical devices
- 20 gram bottle
- Formerly part number 37732