Unitron 23726RB-ESD System 273RB-LED ESD Binocular Microscope
by UNITRON (LX)
The Unitron 23726RB-ESD Binocular Stereo-Zoom 23mm Microscope is ESD-Safe, with S-Z 23mm binocular, RB stand and LED3000 ring light
- ESD-safe. Body and stand feature baked-on powder-coat with a metal-laced paint that measures 105 Ω/sq. (static dissipative)
- Binocular viewing head
- SWF10x/23mm eyepieces with eyeshields
- High-quality achromat lenses with anti-reflective coatings
- 0.7x – 4.5x zoom magnification range controlled by graduated knobs on both sides of the viewing head
- Click-stops on the zoom knob at 1.0, 2.0, 3.0 and 4.0 ensure repeatable magnification changes
- Magnification range 7x-45x (with 10x eyepieces)
- 8″ working distance (when used with optional 0.5x reducing lens)
- Heavy duty cast aluminum housing
- Dual boom roller-bearing stand with 17.5″ vertical and 22″ horizontal reach (10″ x 10″ base); Focus mount angles to 45° to permit additional viewing and inspection perspectives.
- LED-3000 Ring Light, 6000K color temperature, 50,000 hour rated lamp life and produces 3600 foot-candles at a 4.5" working distance
- LED-3000 is ESD-Safe, is suitable for static sensitive environments and is supplied with grounding cables to ensure static dissipation
- Shipping weight 61lbs.