Maxxeon MXN00810 Cyclops WorkStar 810 Rechargeable LED Inspection Light
Maxxeon WorkStar® 810 CYCLOPS Rechargeable Work Light
Practical USB rechargeable work light that fits nicely in your hand, but it also has a handle with a built-in magnet and a 1/4"-20 tripod socket.
Professional Rechargeable LED Inspection Light - 420 lm
- High: 720 lm, 2 hour run time
- Medium: 360 lm, 4.5 hour run time
- Low: 180 lm, 10 hour run time
- Recharge time: 3 hours
- LiPo battery recharges via the USB charging port
- 4 green LEDs work in 25% increments to show the battery level while in use and while charging
- Palm-sized mini work light featuring wide, round floodlight beam
- Handle rotates 360 degrees with 12 indented positions
- Standard camera 1/4"-20 tripod socket is the mounting point for the optional octopus tripod stand and the optional suction cup
- A more powerful magnet with a protective covering built into the handle
- Tough ABS body, polycarbonate lens & nylon handle
- 3.5 x 2.5 x 1 in (without handle), 7 oz
- IP-64: dustproof + water resistant to rain
- Drop Test: 6 ft
- The handle rotates 360 degrees, with 12 intended positions.
- The handle can be used as a handle, or as a stand to support and aim the light.
- The powerful magnetic base in the handle can be fastened to any ferrous metal surface.
- The tripod socket in the handle of the 810 adds new mounting flexibility.
- The optional octopus tripod can be used as a tripod or a "hook"
- The optional suction cup can be fastened to glass (see photo above) or other smooth surfaces.
- The magnetic base is covered with a protective coating making it the perfect cordless inspection light for mechanics, technicians, and anybody who works with their hands.
- Other handheld rechargeable work lights have a vertical strip of LEDs and an odd oval beam pattern.
- It creates a perfectly round beam pattern using a square array of 9 LEDs and a custom wide angle lens.
- The CYCLOPS has 2 brightness settings: 420 lumens on High with a run time of 2 hr and 160 lm on Low with a run time of 5 hr.
- Four green LEDs work in 25% increments to show the battery level while in use and while charging.
- Charge time is about 3 hr.
- Using the latest LiPo (Li-ion Polymer) battery technology, this commercial grade work light includes a USB cord for easy recharging in the shop or on the go.
Professional The rugged WorkStar® 810 commercial grade professional LED work light is designed for daily use by technicians in demanding shop, manufacturing and maintenance environments. The tough ABS body, polycarbonate lens, and nylon handle are virtually indestructible. The rugged power switch is rated at 50,000 cycles and is sealed to avoid contamination by dirt and grit. It's a great cordless inspection light for HVAC and auto techs, as well as other trades like plumbers and electricians.
- Suction Cup This sturdy suction cup screws into the 1/4"-20 socket in the nylon handle. It will securely fasten the WorkStar® 810 to smooth surfaces like glass. Order MXN10170.
- Octopus Tripod This flexible "octopus" mini tripod screws into the 1/4"-20 socket in the nylon handle. The legs can function like hooks to grip surfaces that are otherwise difficult for mounting the light. Order MXN10171.
- Length 3 1/2 inches (9 cm), with handle 4 1/4 (11 cm)
- Width 2 3/8 inches (6 cm), with handle 3 (7.5 cm)
- Thickness 1 inch (2.5 cm)
- Weight 7 ounces (200 grams)
- Temperature 15º to 105ºF (-10º to +40ºC)
- Protection IP64 = water resistant, i.e., protection from rain, sprays, and splashing of water in all directions. But not waterproof, do not immerse in liquids.
- Drop Test 6 ft (2 m)
- WorkStar® 810, 18 inch (45 cm) USB charging cord
- Warranty 1 year against manufacturing defects