Pace's ADS200 AccuDrive Production Soldering Station, part #8007-0579, comes wth TD-20 Tip-Heater Cartridge Iron & Instant SetBack Cubby.
Features of the Pace 8007-0579:
- New High-Powered Soldering Station at Competitive Pricing.
- Instant SetBack Stand - automatically lowers temps when iron is in the stand to extend tip life and save energy.
- Wide Angle Design - easy to insert/remove the TD-200 iron, while holding securely.
- Wet & Dry Cleaners - the tool stand incorporates a sponge & non-abrasive brass wool.
- Rugged, All-Metcal Construction - the housing, handpiece & stand endure extreme multi-shift production use.
- No Calibration Required - AccuDrive absolute temperature accuracy elimates the need for costly calibration.
- Digital LED Display - Viewable at all angles
- Temperature Presets - Easily scroll between 3 user-defined preset temps.
At the heart of the ADS200 lies PACE’s new AccuDrive™ temperature control technology, which delivers unsurpassed thermal performance and highly accurate temperatures, without the need to change tip cartridges or calibrate. Its advanced electronics provide instantaneous load sensing and on-demand power to quickly reflow solder joints at the lowest, safest temperature required, regardless of the mass of the application. Intended for extreme, multi-shift production use, the ADS200 features a rugged, all-metal design, including housing, soldering iron and tool stand. The system is intuitive and easy to operate – just power it on, set the temperature with arrow keys and start soldering. No training required. The ADS200 is supplied with groundbreaking new TD-200 Tip-Heater Cartridge Soldering Iron, with its sleek and ergonomic aluminum handle designed to stay cool and comfortable during continuous production soldering. *TIPS NOT INCLUDED*