Transforming Tech Ptec IN6200 Ionizing Blow Off Gun
The PTEC IN6200 ionizing gun is a point-of-use static neutralizer that removes charges as well as contamination by dislodging charged dust and debris. The PTEC IN6200 ionizing gun is a lightweight but durable static removal gun. It provides superior control and targeted particulate removal for a wide variety of industrial applications. As a forceful neutralizer and blow-off gun, IN6200 easily removes stubborn particulate from surfaces. As a neutralizer, the IN6200 gets rid of troublesome charges responsible for the attraction of contaminants to product surfaces. The IN6200 is designed for the user’s comfort with its flexible cord and easy-to-use trigger switch….
Features of the Transforming Technologies IN6200:
- EXCELLENT STATIC ELIMINATION: Fast static decay times (1000-100v in 2 seconds at 12″)
- PRECISION: It provides superior control and targeted particulate removal for a wide variety of industrial applications.
- DURABLE DESIGN: The IN6200 is constructed from very durable Fiberglass Reinforced Plastic. A single integrated Air/Power cable eliminates bulky high voltage cables and strain relief protects cables from damage. An ergonomic handle and electronic trigger is designed for user comfort.
- QUICK DISCONNECT FITTINGS: The IN6200 uses Quick-Disconnect air fittings for quick installation and works with both compressed air or inert gases, including nitrogen.
- FILTRATION: The IN6200 comes with a filter to ensure your gun is providing clean air to your sensitive processes
- AC TECHNOLOGY: The IN6200 uses PTEC AC technology to produce a balanced output of air ions (+/-15 volts) with lower maintenance requirements than DC ionizers.