- Made from Carbon Steel with solid Tungsten Carbide material silver brazed into the cutter jaw.
- Designed with it’s dual material construction combines the high yield strength of carbon steel with intense localized hardness of Tungsten Carbide.
- Hardness of 79 to 81 HRC on both cutting edges.
- Used for cutting fine hard wire such as Nitinol and Stainless Steel.
- T cutters can cut thicker and harder wire than Tronex W cutters.
- The handles and jaws of Class T cutters are tougher than Class W cutters.
- Taper Head T FIne Hard Wire Cutters
- Handle Length: Standard (short)
- Head Shape: Taper Head
- Cutting Edge: Flush
- Material: Carbon Steel precision blanks with solid tungsten carbide material silver brazed into the cutting edges
- Finish: Polished with gold screw
- Cutting Capacity (steel wire): .008" - .020" (.2mm – .51mm); 32-24 AWG