Hakko FX-100 and T31 Tips Uses Latest Technology for Easy and Safe Operation
Hakko continues to show its competence for making soldering an easy and safe operation with the introduction of the Hakko FX-100. The unit is for use with T-31 Tips.
Hakko FX-100 FeaturesThe Hakko FX–100 is an inductively heated (IH) solder iron. IH irons heat quickly thanks to a rapidly changing magnetic field. The soldering iron tip, a conductor, is in the magnetic field and cultivates an electric current. This current heats the T-31 tip more quickly than other irons heat their tips. This technology has the unit heat-up quicker than soldering irons that heat by using resistive heated elements that get energy from the power supply. Another feature that makes the Hakko FX 100 so easy to use is that it needs no calibration. The soldering station is one of the easiest to use thanks to the simple way a user programs it for using different tip shapes or solder alloys. Other features include:
- A power activity display that provides non-interruptible dynamic feedback on thermal load at the tip of the soldering iron;
- Large Backlit display;
- Safety auto power off feature;
- Password protectection prevents unauthorized people from making system changes;
- Minimal workbench footprint;
- Ergonomic handbook that is lightweight with burn resistant cord to allow for outstanding user agility;
- Tip sleep feature that preserves the life of the T-31 tips and cuts oxidation when the iron is idle; and
- Meets or exceeds requirements under all applicable standards.