ASG 68308 HBP65 Torq2 Pistol Grip Precision Pneumatic Screwdriver 26 - 156 300 8.25"
by ASG Jergens
- Patented clutch design stops tool when designated torque is achieved.
- Anti-tamper torque cover is standard (except HBP65); can be set to allow operator to modify torques if desired.
- Quick change collet - operator needs no tools to change bits.
- Unique ergonomic design provides both operator comfort and extra gripping power; sculpted thermoplastic elastomer housing delivers non-fatigue, balanced performance.
- Includes color coded torque recognition system (Below).
Standard Drive is 1/4" hex. RPM Free Speed and torque specifications based upon having air at a pressure of 85 psi at the tool.