Aven 10922F Stealth Cutter Oval Head with Relief Flush
Aven Stealth Cutters are manufactured from a high performance alloy steel for exceptional strength and durability. The cutters feature a non-reflective satin finish, a unique screw-joint for perfect alignment of the cutting blades whilst minimizing friction, induction hardened cutting edges (60-63HRC) that is produced using a proprietary grinding process to ensure edge angle accuracy and ESD safe ergonomically designed grips. Each cutter is individually inspected and checked for quality and performance.
Features of the Aven 10922F Stealth Cutters:
- High performance alloy steel cutters
- ESD-Safe comfort hand grips
- Dual leaf spring release for reduced fatigue
- Oval head with 11mm cutting blades
- Cutting capacity - 0.10mm - 1.0mm
- Flush cutting edges
- Exceptional cutting performance
- Premium stainless steel
- Smooth operation
- Balanced weight and feel
- Screw joing construction
- Overall length - 4.75"