The Bevco V850SHC Lexington ESD-Safe Value Line Navy Blue Chair has been tested by an independent laboratory to assure they meet applicable ANSI/BIGMA X5.1 standards for quality, durability and safety. This chair was built to meet the demands of daily use for environments that do not have stringent ESD requirements yet require some level of static discharge control. Static dissipative when measured from seat/back to grounding chain only.
Bevco V850SHC Features:
- Static-dissipative with a resistance of 105 to 109 ohms includes grounding drag chain
- 5-Star black nylon base
- 18" Adjustable chrome footring
- Easy-to-use pneumatic seat height adjustment
- Ergonomic waterfall seat for improved leg circulation
- Contoured back with durable molded bumpers guards to protect the upholstery
- Tilt back with adjustable tension control
- Seat Height Adjustment: 24" to 34"
- Includes hard floor casters
- Meets ANSI/BFIMA standards
- 5-Year warranty