The Branson B200 100-951-010 Ultrasonic Cleaner is compact and stylish, with the convenience of plug-in-anywhere operation. This model has the ultrasonic clenaing ability to handle a wide variety of applications; it is specifically designed to clean jewelry and optical pieces quickly and effectively.
Branson B200 Features:
- Stainless steel tank with a 15-ounce capacity
- Includes a cover and parts basket
- Features a 5 minute timer that shuts off automatically
- Tank Size: 6.5" (L) x 3.5" (W) x 2.25" (D)
- Overall Size 8.7" x 4.5" x 5"
- Weight = 3 lbs
- Ultrasonic energy (40 kHz)
The Branson B200 cleaner uses ultrasonic energy (40 kHz) in the form of sound waves to create millions of tiny microscopic vacuum cavities in the solution. As these cavities collapse, they release high frequency energy, loosening dirt on all surfaces that the solution touches. This activity, called cavitation, occurs thousands of times per second to gently yet thoroughly scrub contamination off the article being cleaned. When you lift your parts out of the cleaner, they are microscopically clean.
OTHER CLEANING APPLICATIONS:
- Instrument & clock parts
- Small geological samples
- Coins & hobby items
- Small electrical/electronic components
- Metal & plastic machine parts
- Recorders & drafting pens