Chemtronics 7-5L ESD-Safe Rosin SD Green Desoldering Braid, .075" x 5'
The Chemtronics 7-5L ESD-Safe Rosin SD Green Desoldering Braid is especially designed for today’s heat and static sensitive electronic components. The lighter mass, pure copper braid construction allows for better thermal conductivity, even at low temperatures. Chem-Wik® Rosin SD bobbins qualify as ESD protective per DOD Standard 1686 and DOD Handbook 263, and meet the static decay rate provision of MIL-B-81705C. Chem-Wik® Rosin SD responds as much as 50% faster than conventional desoldering braids, minimizing overheating and requiring less “contact” pressure for greater operator control. All sizes are coated with a Type “R” organic flux system.
- Chem-Wik® Rosin packaged in ESD-safe static dissipative bobbins
- Minimizes the risk of damage associated with static electricity
- Requires little or no post solder cleaning, no corrosive residues
- Optimized weave design for faster wicking and heat transfer
- Halide free
- Coated with ultra high purity, noncorrosive Type R rosin flux
- Quickly and thoroughly removes solder
- Fast wicking action protects components from harmful heat damage