The Desco 17007 Hot Process Gloves are made with dissipative polyester material with nomex® lining that protects the operator’s hands when handling products up to temperatures of 200°F.
Just the facts for Desco 17007
- Resistance to Ground < 1 x 107ohms
- Electrically bonds through grounded operator and produces no charge generation preventing ESD events
- Color coded cuffs for size identification
- Non-Scratch touchscreen compatible that allows wearer to operate touchscreen monitors and other devices
- 4mm grounding snap - Use with a coil cord to form a path to ground for the operator
- Compatible with wrist strap touch testers and continuous monitors