Desco 17291 Premium Full Coverage Foot Grounder, Medium
The Desco 17291 is a premium full coverage foot grounder, size medium, with two meg resistor.
Features of the Desco 17291full coverage foot grounder:
- Full Coverage Foot Grounder Converts non-ESD footwear to footwear that will provide a path-to-ground and will not generate a charge.*
- Tab to Cup Resistance: 1 x 106 to < 1 x 107 ohms at 100 volts Meets the ANSI/ESD S20.20 required limit tested per ESD SP9.2 & ESD TR53 suitable ESD footwear component in personnel grounding flooring/footwear system.
- Contact Points on Ball and Heel Area Remains in contact with the floor (path-to-ground) through a normal walking motion and in situations where both heels may be off the ground.
- 3 Sizes (S, M, L) with D-Ring Adjustment System Allows for a comfortable fit with most styles and sizes of shoes
- Tear Resistant rubber Material with Reinforced Inner Scrim Prevents tearing - increasing the service life of foot grounder
- Non-Marring Interior Material Will not leave marks on operator’s shoes.
- 18 Inch Conductive 8-Strand Nylon Polyester Grounding Tab Additional conductive material provides reliable connection with operator’s sweat-layer.
- UL Listed Independently reviewed for adequacy of the products design.
- Made In the United States of America
- Suggested replacement for the Desco 04565