The Desco 68126 Dissipative Polyurethane Coated Nylon Gloves protects the operator’s hands from cuts caused by circuit board edges, leads, and other sharp objects. Absorbs oils and other contaminants produced by operator’s skin.
Just the facts for 68126
- Dissipative (1 x 105 < 1 x 108ohms) Thunderon® Fibers
- Electrically bonds through grounded operator and produces no charge generation preventing ESD events
- Polyurethane coated palm and fingers, minimizes fingerprints and scratches on film or other products
- Designed for all-day wear allowing easy hand movement and a high level of tactile sensitivity
- Non-Scratch touch screen compatible, allows wearer to operate touch screen monitors and other devices
- Will retain ESD and other properties for 25 washing or approximately 1 year