Desco 73861 Statshield ESD-Safe Black Jacket w/cuffs, Small
- Groundable Static Control Garment System Tested Per ANSI/ESD S20.20-2007 (RTG < 3.5 X 10E7) Requirements: Allows operators and smock to be bonded or electrically connected to ground to prevent ESD events in ESD Protected Areas.
- Badge Holder Tab: Secure badge holders to tab to avoid damage to other parts of the smock.
- Two Sleeve Pen Pockets: Holds pens or small tools in safe and convenient location for operator.
- 2-Year/100 Launderings Limited Warranty: Extended lifetime of garment will maintain its electrical and ESD properties.
- Conductive Knitted Cuff With Patented Hip-To-Cuff Grounding: Allows operator to connect coil cord to snap to the hip of the smock for “hands-free” grounding, keeping the coil cord out of the workstation.
- Minimum Of 9% Carbon Conductive Nylon Fibers Woven In Chain-Link Design: Provides continuous and consistent charge dissipation throughout lifetime of smock.
- Creates Faraday Cage Effect Around Torso And Arms Of Operator: Shields ESD charges from operators’ clothing from damaging ESD sensitive devices.
- Panel To Panel Conductivity With Panel To Panel Conductivity: Prevents isolated charged conductor in ESD Protected Area.
- Made In America.