The Hakko FM2032-52 Micro Soldering Iron Conversion Kit offers a slender, lightweight hand piece that has tip-to-grip distance optimized for operator dexterity under microscopes and magnifiers while preserving the control one expects when working with 0201 components.
Just the facts for FM2032-52:
- Use with the Hakko FX-951, FM-203, and FM-206 soldering systems
- Thin, burn resistant iron cord
- Cool running grip even when operating at 840°F (450°C) for extended periods
- ESD Safe by design so no static to worry about
- The Kit includes the handpiece, iron holder, heat resistant pad and connecting cable
- Quick-change T30 Series tips, not included