MFG BACK ORDER UNTIL AFTER LABOR DAY!!!!
The Hakko FR-810B Hot Air Rework Station is ideal for removing SMDs and includes an integrated vacuum pickup system with a special visual indicator in the handpiece that allows the operator to visually see when the component has completely reflowed and is safely lifted from the pad.
The compact and lightweight design (only 3.3 lb.) features a quiet, self-contained turbine air supply, capable of delivering up to 115 L/min.. The new heating element design improves durability, provides a top end temperature of 1120°F (600°C) and eliminates the quartz glass insulator tube.
The FR-810B includes an integrated vacuum pickup system that includes a visual indicator for reflow, allowing the operator to visually see when the component has completely reflowed and is safely lifted from the PCB. This special feature allows the operator to lift the handpiece without fear of damaging the pads or leads.
Additionally, the N51 Series quick-change hot air nozzles for SMT components that are specifically designed for use with the new vacuum pickup system are also available. These newly designed nozzles are compatible with the HAKKO FR-810B and FR-810, and the "older" nozzles from the HAKKO FR-810, FR-803B, FR-802 and FR-801 hot air stations are also compatible with the FR-810B.
- Easy to read digital display for both temperature and air level
- Slender handpiece with integrated Start/Stop button
- The ability to store up to 5 user programmable presets for temperature, airflow and time
- Preset Chain feature that allows the operator to link up to 5 presets to run in sequence, simulating a 5-heating zone reflow profile for SMD components
- Auto Power-Off
- additional single jet nozzles with larger sizes
- Password Lockout to prevent unauthorized setup changes
- ESD safe by design
NOTE: Nozzles NOT included