The Kester 186 Flux Pen® is specifically designed for leaded and lead-free rework of conventional and surface mount circuit board assemblies. Kester186 under MIL-F-14256, was QPL approved as Type RMA.
Kester 83-1000-0186 Features:
- High thermal stability for soldering multi-layer assemblies which require higher temperatures
- Exposure to high preheat temperatures does not degrade solubility of the residue in normal cleaning solvents
- High thermal stability
- Improves soldering performance
- Eliminates the need and expense of cleaning
- Classified as ROL0 per J-STD-004
- Made in the U.S.A.