The Kester 24-6337-0027 44 Activated Rosin Flux Wire offers "instant-action" wetting behavior. The high mobility and fast-spreading action of this flux results in more reliable production line soldering.
Just the facts for 24-6337-0027:
- 66 Core, 031"dia
- High activity RA formulation
- Non-corrosive residues
- Melting range: 361°F (183°C)
- Excellent solderability to a wide variety of metallizations
- Industry standard RA cored wire for decades
- Classified as ROM1 per J-STD-004
Need more facts? Check below for our technical spec sheet just in case.
Got a question? Send us an email firstname.lastname@example.org or give us a call - we can help!