Kester 24-6337-8800 | Sn63Pb37 Wire Solder, 245 No-Clean, .031" dia., 50 core, 1lb.
The Kester 245 No-Clean Cored Wire was developed to complement low residue liquid fluxes being used by the electronics industry. The chemistry is based on some of the same principles that have been safely used for years in mildly activated rosin fluxes.
Just the facts for 24-6337-8800:
- No-clean Cored Wire results in visually acceptable assemblies without cleaning
- Highly reliable post-soldering residue
- Minimal residue
- Compatible with leaded and lead-free alloys
- Classified as ROL0 per J-STD-004
- Compliant to Bellcore GR-78