IMPORTANT CONDITION CONCERNING THIS PRODUCT: This product CAN NOT be shipped to a home address! If you place an order attempting to have this shipped to a home address, we will cancel and refund your order LESS the credit card processing fee.
The Kester 5768 Bio-Kleen® is a highly concentrated liquid cleaner which is added to water to make a non-foaming solution for removing rosin flux residue. The alkaline chemicals in Kester 5768 react with rosin by a chemical conversion known as saponification to form soaps which are water-soluble.
Kester 63-0000-5768 Features:
- Possesses enhanced ability to solubilize unsaponifiable material that is normally present in rosin and in additives used in some flux or solder paste formulations
- Stable composition during use at elevated temperatures such that a greatly increased operating life is achieved
- Leaves joints bright and shiny after cleaning
- Enhanced ability to solubilize flux residues
- Easily cleaned in water
- Effective for both rosin and water-soluble flux chemistries