IMPORTANT CONDITION CONCERNING THIS PRODUCT: This product CAN NOT be shipped to a home address! If you place an order attempting to have this shipped to a home address, we will cancel and refund your order LESS the credit card processing fee.
959T Soldering Flux
Kester 959T is a no-clean, non-corrosive, liquid flux that is designed for the wave soldering of conventional and surface mount circuit board assemblies. 959T was developed to minimize the formation of micro-solderballs during wave soldering operations. This flux contains a small percentage of rosin (0.5%), which improves solderability, heat stability and surface insulation resistance. 959T offers the best wetting and the shiniest solder joints of any no-clean, solvent-based chemistry. 959T leaves evenly distributed residues for the best cosmetic appearance. 959T is classified as ORL0.
Kester 64-0020-0959 Features:
- This flux contains a small percentage of rosin (0.5%), which improves solderability, heat stability and surface insulation resistance
- Leaves evenly distributed residues for the best cosmetic appearance
- Minimize micro-solderballs
- Extremely shiny joints
- No streaky, white residues
- Improves soldering performance
- Eliminates the need and expense of cleaning
- Classified as ORL0 per J-STD-004
- Compliant to Bellcore GR-78