NXG1 Solder Paste
Kester NXG1 is a lead-free, no-clean solder paste designed to be used in air and nitrogen atmospheres and handle the thermal requirements of lead-free alloys. The paste flux system allows joint appearances that closely resemble that achieved with SnPb alloys. NXG1 is capable of stencil printing downtimes up to 120 minutes with an effective first print down to 0.4mm (16 mil) pitch QFPs. NXG1 also offers excellent cosmetic appearance in the reflowed solder joints with smooth, shiny solder and light colored residues. This paste also features the longest shelf life of any product in its class at 8 months. NXG1 is ANSI/J-SDTD-005 compliant. The flux as per IPC ANSI/J-STD-004B is classified ROL1.
SAC305 alloy is free of lead ( lead-free ).
The paste can be reflowed in air and nitrogen reflowable.
The flux is designed as a no-clean and meets the thermal requirements of lead free alloys.
Additional Kester Features:
- The paste flux system allows joint appearances that closely resemble that achieved with SnPb alloys
- The flux is classified as Type ROL1 flux under IPC ANSI/J-STD-004B
- Excellent wetting to a variety of metals
- Capable of print speeds up to 200 mm/sec (8 in/sec)
- Excellent printing characteristics on 0.4mm (16 mil) pitch QFPs
- Excellent release from stencil
- Long stencil and tack life (process dependent)
- Low voiding behavior
- Capable of 120 minute break times in printing
- Clean cosmetic aesthetics after reflow
- Resistant to slump
- Longest shelf life at 8 months
- Reflowable in air or nitrogen
- Kester Part number 70-3213-0810 or refered to as 7032130810