Kester 24-6337-6411 | Wire Solder, Sn63/Pb37, 331 Water Soluble, .062" diameter, 66 Core, 1 lb.
The Kester 331 Organic Flux is a water soluble formula for use in flux-cored solder wire. The flux is more heat stable than most organic fluxes, resulting in minimal smoke and odor. The residue can be completely removed with a simple water rinse.
Kester 24-6337-6411 Features:
- Excellent solderability to a wide variety of metallizations
- For Lead-bearing and Lead-free alloys
- Easy residue removal in DI water
- Compatible with leaded and lead-free alloys
- Classified as ORH1 per J-STD-004