Lindstrom 8160 MIcro-Bevel, Large Head Cutter
The Lindstrom 8160 large head cutter, with a Micro-Bevel cutting head, and is ideal for wire harness work and standard printed circuit board assembly.
Lindstrom 80-Series remains the top choice for traditional customers. This range of cutters offers unsurpassed cutting capacity, covering a wide range of wire dimensions and types. This is the technology that truly "started it all" for Lindstrom.
Features of the Lindstrom 8160:
- Material: High performance alloy steel
- Exacting induction hardened edges 63-65 HRC
- ESD safe handles in synthetic material with leaf springs
- Precision screw joint that minimizes friction and maximizes alignment of cutting edges
- Cutting capacity - 0.4-2.0mm or 0.02-0.08"