Lindstrom MAL500-3D ESD-Safe Micro-Adjustable Torque Screwdriver 5-40 in.lbs.
The Lindstrom MAL500-3D ESD-Safe Micro-Adjustable Torque Screwdriver is a high precision micro-adjustable torque screwdriver.
Lindstrom MAL500-3D Features:
- ESD-safe, lightweight rugged construction
- Excellent tool for flexible production
- Allows instant change to the torque value with an easy-to-read window scale and a precise pull-to-set, push-to-lock mechanism
- Unique, high-precision cam-over torque-limiting design
- Virtually eliminates over-application of force, thereby reducing the risk for damage and rework costs
- Permanently lubricated internal mechanism, never needs oil
- Unmatched user comfort, thanks to a user-friendly shape and non-slip grip
- Stainless steel 1/4" hex bit holder accepts all standard drive bits
- Non-magnetic spring-loaded bit holder helps avoid damaging sensitive equipment or components
- Each tool comes with a factory calibration certificate traceable to NIST