The Loctite® 233962 Hysol® E-00NS™ Epoxy is a fast setting, non sagging and controlled flow adhesive.
LOCTITE® EA E-00NS is a yellow to translucent, 2-part, fast setting, non-sagging, thixotropic, industrial grade solid epoxy adhesive. Once mixed, it cures at room temperature to form a translucent, rigid, machinable bondline. Its non-sagging formula is especially suited for use on vertical surfaces to avoid run-off, as well as staking fillet bonds and general industrial repairs.
- Fast setting
- Room temperature cure
- Forms a translucent, rigid, machinable bondline
- Resistant to a wide range of chemicals and solvents and acts as an excellent electrical insulator
- Designed for use in component assembly, appliances, electronics, & fiber optics
- Typical applications include bonding plastic, metal, glass, wood, ceramic, rubber, and masonry materials
- Low Odor
- Multi-surface structural
- 5 minute worklife
- 50 ml dual cartridge
- Formerly part number 29294