Menda 35697 ESD-Safe Round Brush, 6"
The Menda 35697 ESD-Safe Brushes are ideal for removing dust, dirt and left over materials from printed circuit boards (PCB) and other static sensitive components.
- Conductive carbon loaded polypropylene handle
- Permanent static dissipative bristles, made of Nylon 6.12, superior grade, high quality nylon filament, yellow bristles, 0.4mm in diameter
- Brushes can be used with IPA (Ispropyl alcohol)
- Highly resilient, durable and abrasion resistant
- For cleaning ESD sensitive assemblies
- Length: 6” (153mm)
- Brush width: 1/4” (6mm)
- Bristle firmness: Hard
- Bristle firmness: Medium
- Handle Material: carbon loaded polypropylene
- Volume Resistance: 1 x 104 to < 1 x 1011 ohms tested per ANSI/ESD STM11.12