Menda 35698 ESD-Safe Double-Sided Brush, 5"
The Menda 35698 ESD-Safe Double-Sided Brushes are ideal for removing dust, dirt and left over materials from printed circuit boards (PCB) and other static sensitive components.
- Two sided brush for double the bristle life
- Permanent static dissipative bristles, made of Nylon 6.12, superior grade, high quality nylon filament, yellow bristles, 0.4mm in diameter
- Brushes can be used with IPA (Ispropyl alcohol)
- Highly resilient, durable and abrasion resistant
- For cleaning ESD sensitive assemblies
- Length 5" (127mm)
- Brush width: 1/2" (13mm)
- Bristle Material: Yellow Nylon 6.12 filament
- Bristle firmness: Hard
- Handle Material: Aluminum
- Volume resistance: 1 x 104 to < 1 x 1011 ohms tested per ANSI/ESD STM11.12