Menda 35699 Conductive Double-Sided Firm Brush, 5"
The Menda 35699 Conductive Double-Sided Firm Brushes are ideal for removing dust, dirt, and left over materials from printed circuit boards (PCB) and other static sensitive components.
- Resistance of conductive fibers: 1 x 103 to 1 x 104 ohms
- Two sided brush for double the brush life
- Brushes minimize static charge generation and remove electrostatic charges to ground when held by grounded personnel
- Firm bristles are mainly for electronics, especially circuit boards
- Bristles are a mix of conductive synthetic yarn and horse hair
- Length 5” (127mm)
- Brush width 1/2” (13mm)
- Bristle firmness: Firm
- Bristle Material: Synthetic Yarn and Horse Hair
- Handle Material: Aluminum