The PACE ST25 Soldering Station improves quality, reduce costs and eliminate the maintenance and calibration hassles associated with other soldering systems. Features the PS-90 handpiece (SensaTemp® version), SensaTemp® maximizes heat delivery at low, safe temperatures and eliminates the need for calibration
The ST 25 is an economical, yet ruggedized soldering system with simplified dial control featuring SensaTemp closed loop temperature technology. Designed for ease of use, there is no programming or complicated controls to worry about ... just turn a dial to the temperature you need and you're ready to solder. A color-coded diode tells you when you've hit the target temperature.
SensaTemp maximizes heat delievery at safe, low temperatures resulting in unparalleled temperature accuracy and stability to meet the most stringent military and commercial standards.
Just the facts for 8007-0528:
- Analog (dial) control
- Tips sold separately
- SensaTemp Control Technology
- Simplified analog temperature dial with C°/F° Temperature Scales
- Temperature Adjustment Lockout
- Tip & Tool Stand with Sponge, Stay-Moist Well, non-abrasive Brass Wool to clean oxidation from tip, holds up to 6 tips
- Completely ESD/EOS safe; ESD Grounding jack
- Auto-Off Safety System
- Durable aluminum extrusion housing incorporates "T-Slots" for mounting
- Can be mounted under bench or shelf with optional Bracket pn 1321-0609-P1