The Simco-Ion FMX-004 Electrostatic Field Meter is a pocket sized electrostatic field meter used for locating and measuring static charges.
Just the facts for 91-FMX-004:
- Range light assures accurate and repeatable measurements
- Measures both positive and negative polarity charges up to ±30 kV (30,000V) at a distance of 1"
- Digital and bar graph display with +/- indicators
- Automatic power off with inactivity which can save you battery life
- Also includes a charge plate, ground lead, and 1 9V battery
- Replaces the Simco FMX-003
The HOLD button allows the display to retain the static charge reading. This is especially useful where display is difficult to see during measurement. Two LED guide lights help position the field meter at the right distance from a charged test object. The conductive case and ground snap facilitate grounding for accurate measurement. The circuitry of the FMX-004 has been designed to make measurements in areas using air ionization.
Need more facts? Check below for our technical spec sheet just in case.
Got a question? Send us an email email@example.com or give us a call - we can help!