The Transforming Technologies CC3050 Dual Conductor Coil Cord w/3 mm Phono Plug is used in conjunction with dual conductor constant workstation monitors and provides unmatched reliability and value. It has a double insulated jacket that provides excellent durability and a wide diameter straight plug that makes it easy to insert and remove the cord from the remote jack input. The Transforming Technologies CC3050 Dual Conductor Coil Cord w/3 mm Phono Plug is recommended for use with the Transforming Technologies CM2015 and many other commercially available resistance monitors (please note that compatibility with particular resistance monitors should be verified). This coil cord meets or exceeds the requirements of ANSI ESD-S20.20 and ESDA Standards 1.1-2006.
- Dual Conductor Coil Cord: If one conductor is damaged, the operator will maintain the path-to-ground through the other conductor.
- 3.4mm straight mono plug
- One megohm series resistor
- Superior resistor connection strain relief
- Exceeds ANSI/ESD S1.1 Bending Life Test. Tested at over 200,000 cycles vs. the 16,000 requirements.
- Dual Conductor Coil Cord – 5ft; 10ft and 20ft lengths
- Compatible with model number CM1600, CM1601, CM1602, CM2815, CM2800 constant monitors from Transforming Technologies