The Tronex 7070 is a very popular tip cutter. Jaw is twice as long as jaw of standard cutters. Jaw is slim with a low, relieved profile. Razor Flush® cutting edges.
- Tip cutters have the cutting edge on the very tip of the jaw
- Tronex’s most popular tip cutter
- Jaw is twice the size of standard cutters, the jaw is also slim with a low, relieved profile
- Razor-flush cutting edges result in an extra flush cut
- Small Tip cutter with longer, ergonomic handles and Razor-flush cutting edges.
- Handle Length: Long, ergonomic handles
- Head Shape: Small tip cutter
- Cutting Edge: Razor flush
- Material: Carbon Steel
- Cutting Capacity (soft copper wire): .004" - .031" (.1mm – .8mm); 38-20 AWG
- Overall Length: 6.1" (154mm)
- Razor flush cutting edges
- Grips on cutters are dissipative 1 x 109